Rubber Moulding Processes
Industrial Rubber is able to mould Solid and Sponge Rubber Components from less than 1 gram up to 40 Kilograms.
We achieve this by utilising any one of our comprehensive range of Compression, Compression Transfer and Injection presses.
Included in our equipment are:-
Solid Moulding Presses
- Pressure ranges from 30 to 500 tons.
- Platen sizes from 300mm X 300mm to 1070mm X 1070mm
- Daylight from 450mm to 1000mm monkey
Sponge Moulding Presses
- Pressure ranges from 25 tons to 150 tons
- Platen sizes from 300mm X 300mm to 2250mm X 1250mm
Various moulding methods include:
- Compression Moulding –Solid Rubber
- Up to 500 tons and 1070mm X 1070mm for large mouldings, lower volume and one-off’s
- Transfer Moulding - Solid Rubber
- Up to 280 tons for rubber to metal bonding and lower/ medium volumes
- Injection Moulding - Solid Rubber and TPE
- Thermoset rubber up to 500 tons for larger volume production
- Compression Moulding - Sponge
- Up to 150 tons and platen size 2250mm X 1250mm for large sponge seals and gaskets