Stock Holding Policy
Industrial Rubber has and is pleased to support our Customers who have high volume and spike demands throughout the year with a stock holding agreement.
INDUSTRIAL RUBBER HAS THE ABILITY TO UTILISE PRODUCTION AT TWO UK SITES AS WELL AS MANUFACTURED RUBBER MOULDINGS THROUGH MANAGED COLLABORATION WITH OUR SISTER COMPANIES OVERSEAS
This vast combined resource allows us to offer Customers the benefits of Low Cost Manufacturing from Overseas coupled with the security and back up of additional production in the UK if desired.
This unique package enables us to offer:
Annual Contract Agreements for Customers who are able to commit their demands for a 12 month period. The way it normally works is the Customer submits to us the parts and quantities they wish to commit to. We then advise the prices which will be held for that duration. At the end of the 12 month contract any small balances not called off will be sent to complete, unless a new contact has been agreed.
A brief over view would be:
1) Guaranteed Fixed Price for duration, to be agreed.
2) Agreed minimum Stock Holding policy ideally equal to the maximum demand for one month
3) Improved Delivery performance
4) Reduce Lead times – spike demands (dependent on stock holding) can be catered for from stock then replenished
5) Removes the scheduling and expediting element
6) Agreed call off quantities to be determined
7) An agreed start date from which the agreed minimum stock will be placed
8) Monthly or bi-monthly delivery dates and volumes can be set at the start or you can work to call-offs as desired. With this option you would need to allow a 7 day window for delivery.
This package can be purely parts that we manage through our overseas collaboration or a combination of this and UK tooling which can be quickly put into production in the rare case where an exceptionally high spike demand arises or as a safeguard alleviating any concerns of logistical delays from abroad.