Industrial Rubber is always pleased to be involved in the very early stages of your Product/Component Design. If the design of the part is critical Industrial Rubber will use all its rubber processing experience to achieve what is required of the component using the most cost effective manufacturing methods.
BUT sometimes, a new component design seen through the eyes of our highly experienced Materials Technologist, Production Engineers and Manufacturing Managers can, where functionality and aesthetics allows, be adjusted to achieve a more cost effective product.
INDUSTRIAL RUBBER CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Advice on product shapes to make any tooling simpler and easier to manufacture
- Material Selection – choosing the material best suited to give optimum performance at the best price
- Designing the component so the lowest cost manufacturing process can be used but still maintain the functionality of the part
- Analysis of the component price and the tooling cost for the required volumes to achieve the most cost effective solution
- Prototypes – fully functional parts in the selected material
- 3D Printing in “rubber like” materials
- Reverse Engineering