Rubber Products can be manufactured using a wide variety of processes and it is important that the correct process is selected.
THIS SELECTION TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THE CHARACTHERISTICS REQUIRED OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT ALONG WITH THE VOLUMES OF THE PART REQUIRED. WHEN INDUSTRIAL RUBBER RECEIVES AN ENQUIRY OUR EXPERT TEAM WILL REVIEW IT AND SELECT THE BEST MANUFACTURING OPTION FOR EXAMPLE:
- Moulding: Compression, Transfer Injection, Injection
- Rubber to Metal Bonding
- Extrusion. Continuous Cure – Autoclave
- Extrude and Cut to Length
- Extrude and Vulcanise into Rings or Frames
- Cutting from Sheet material. Punching – Water Jet Cutting
Industrial Rubber can also offer a variety of post processing/ finishing operations.
- Cryogenic De-flashing
- Hand Trimming
- Cutting to Length and Joining – Vulcanised Joints and Cold Bonding
- Applying Self Adhesive Backings
- Painting – Applying Slip Coats