Industrial Rubber has the capability of manufacturing and supplying rubber components in most solid or sponge elastomers.
Utilising our wide range of production equipment we can manufacture rubber parts from less than 1 gram to as much as 40Kilos.
AT INDUSTRIAL RUBBER WE ARE PLEASED TO ADD VALUE TO OUR PRODUCTS BY OFFERING A RANGE OF POST MOULDING PROCESSES.
Below is a list of some of our manufacturing capabilities but we are always up for a challenge!
PRESS SIZES FROM 5 TON TO 500 TON
- Injection Moulding
- Compression Moulding
- Joint/ Corner Moulding for Extrusions
- Sponge Moulding
- Rubber to Metal Bonding
- Rubber to Plastic Bonding
- Fabric Reinforced Moulding
- Extrusion. Continuous Cure – Autoclave
- Extrude and cut to length
- Extrude and Vulcanise into Rings or Frames
- Cutting from Sheet material. Punching – Water Jet Cutting
PRODUCTION IS SUPPORTED BY MANY SPECIAL PROCESSES FOR COMPLETION OF FINAL COMPONENT SUCH AS CRYOGENIC DE-FLASHING, POST CURE OVENS, MATERIAL CODE SPOTTING, GRINDING, ECONO CUTTING, ADHESIVE BACKING,INDIVIDUAL PACKAGING, SCREEN PRINTING, ENGRAVING, LABELLING AND BAR CODING
- Cryogenic De-flashing
- Hand Trimming
- Cutting to Length and Joining – Vulcanised Joints and Cold Bonding
- Applying Self Adhesive Backings
- Painting – Applying Slip Coats
- Engraving/ Etching of Bonded Metal Surfaces
Industrial Rubber has both In-House formulation and mixing of materials and external compound suppliers.